Dr. Green specializes in Dermatology, Dermatologic Cosmetic and Laser Surgery and the treatment of Varicose Veins and vascular disorders. He is Certified by the American Board of Dermatology, is a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology, and a Member of the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, and the American College of Phlebology.
In addition, he is a member of the Montgomery County Medical Society, the Maryland Medical Society, and an Honorary member of the Italian Dermatologic Association (AIDA Associazione Italiana Dermatologi Ambulatoria). Dr. Green is a Clinical Associate Professor of Dermatology at Howard University Hospital in Washington, D.C., and is currently on the staff of Sibley Memorial Hospital in Washington, D.C. and Suburban Hospital in Bethesda, Maryland.
Dr. Green completed his undergraduate studies at Brooklyn College earning a BS degree in chemistry, with honors that included induction into Phi Beta Kappa and Sigma Xi. He was the recipient of the prestigious Jonas Salk medical scholarship. He then attended medical school at the University of Rochester in New York where he earned his medical degree. After his internship at the Washington Hospital Center in Internal Medicine, he completed his Dermatology Residency training at the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston.
Dr. Green has written articles that have appeared in prestigious peer-reviewed medical journals and has lectured nationally and internationally to fellow dermatologists on the procedures that he performs.
Dr. Green provides specialized services in:
- Facial rejuvenation including
- Fractionated laser resurfacing with non-ablative technology, e.g., Starlux®
- Chemical peeling
- IPL (intense pulsed light) ‘photo-facial’
- Botox® for removal of facial expression lines and perspiration reduction
- Juvederm® and Restylane® for the removal of wrinkle lines
- Sclerotherapy and Endovenous Ablation for the removal of varicose and spider veins
- Laser surgery for facial skin rejuvenation, hair removal, tattoo removal, and capillary removal
- Tumescent Liposuction for body contouring and fat reduction
To complement his services, Dr. Green has a staff of medically trained and supervised Aestheticians to assist you in maintaining optimal skin health and treating a variety of certain skin conditions. Specific conditions that our Aestheticians have been trained to consult and treat include adult Acne, Rosacea, and sun-associated brown patches and discoloration.